Friday, May 16, 2008

It's between X and Y

X : why did you try that?
Y : Don't know.(more stubbornly)
X : what do you meanby you dont know..
i know you are the only person responsible for it.
Y : so.. what do you want me to do now..
you want to punish me.
X : no..i want you to tell me why did you do that.
(Y sheds a wistful smile..)
X : what does that mean?.
Y : it means that i dont like to..
it means that i dont believe you..
it means all my hatred of things.
X : calm down,man..dont try to sound like
you had done nothing wrong..
Y : hey what did i do..(with a pinch of surprise).
X : what did i do then.
Y : shut up..never say that to me..
you screwed up all my things..
X : come on,my loser..this isnt fair..
dont curse me with the blames..
you can blame yourself instead blaming me,
that would be more appropriate..
(after a little span of silence..now the anger
slowly starts to die out for y while the feeling
of guilty and the longing for love try
to occupy his mind.)
Y : yes i did that to myself.
X : why?
Y : i dont know really..every now and then
i lose myself in an inarticulate sounds of panic
Which drives me to the hell.
X : what is that that worries you so much.
Y : not one.there are many such.
X : why dont you share all those with me.
Y : i dont feel like sharing it to anyone..becoz
people dont understand people.
To be precise most of them cant.
X : do you think i willnot understand you?.
(a voice drenched in love and pity)
Y : yes,my Lord,i dont have energy to believe
anything more.
X : why?
Y : becoz i believed so many things in my life.
i could never differentiate good and the bad,
they seem to be the same most of the times.
(after a little pause)
Y : i dont get why doesnt a bad thing look like
what it has to look like.At the sametime
why doesnt a good thing get its visibility
what it has to. Its always the few darker spots
which attract and draw my attention quickly
than the white ones. Though I work hard
to keep myself away from them they keep
coming at me. If something is bad why it has
got all the attracting and deceiving allure.
it does seem like living is a curse.
X : living is not a curse ,it is a gift not
only for humans but for all living things.
Y : i do believe things would be finer tomorrow
but that much-awaited dawn never
arrives. i find my life going tough.
i fear that eventually i would get
swallowed by the painful failures.
X : so you mean that you fall down often
and that hurts you.
Y : no..its still worse my dear.i fall down
when i try to recover from the one.
X : why shouldnt you believe the failures?.
Y : how could one believe a failure when
it is dreadful and sore.a failure is just a failure ,
there is no replacement for it.
X : but one thing people dont understand is that
'a failure speaks more truth than a victory'.
Failure prevails everywhere in the world,
right from a little girl who cries for her
melted down icecream to the old man who
grieves on his wife's death.they do gain
something from it and move forward in the life.
Y : probably yes they do,but i find it difficult.
how could an engine run without fuel.
i am drained out of energy,my love.
X : come on young man.dont lose your belief.
Belief means a lot more than what it seems
like.Believe that failures would vanish
tomorrow.
Y : yes it will..but how can i explain you that
today's pain is unbearable.
X : i know, it is very hard to bear but that is
how a good man is born out of his own characters.
Dont you know that 'Fighting is the best attitude
one has to possess ever in his life time'.
Y : yes i do know it..but i fear to fight in a
losing side.
X : Nobody is going to lose any thing,my dear.
you have to understand that this is the time
you can see your real self.All the great
fighters of the world were born out only
when they had to test their own strength
and courage.I know you are one of the them.
so the best way of living in this world is to
accept the truth and fight it regardless of
how bitter and cruel the truth tastes.THE SUN
might be scorching and severe but we have to love it
because it reflects the truth..
(now the feeling of pride and belief overwhelms Y
giving him the much needed hope to live..)
X : please believe me,dear,i am there always with you..
Yes X (scruple) could go nowhere away from Y
else they couldnt form XY to create a man.
This is one of the conversation that breaks out
between a common man's X and Y when
he searches for a whiff of fresh air to breath out
as his unending failures smother him and let him
escape through no corner,eventually making him
to fail in everything even in throwing away his own life.

5 comments:

«AM» said...

Holy mother of God! I didn't expect that ending!

This is sooo good... wow! O_O

Bee'morgan said...

Amazing one.. very nice da. ! your wring seems to be more matured than ever..
Keep going ..

rajasekar Paramasivam said...

thanks for ur comments..

krishna said...

excellent conception da. life is finding all thw ways of expressions and explanations in your blogs. how very true da. keep going. a biology student should be really able to understand it quite well. but i hope others do too.

Kingsly said...

as usual, nice one.