Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is it?

It is a saturday morning; the outer atmosphere is still fresh
and chill as the sun shies to cast its complete shine like a bride
shying to slide off her veil to the groom. Inside the house,all
the rooms are still lifelessly except the bedroom which lazily
breathes back to life. The clock has just ticked past 10'o clock.

He : hmmmm
(He heavily breathes out making the room's air still heavy.
He just awakes to the fact that he is awake,turns to his right;
she is still sleeping)

His biological clock : Hi, it is me who woke you up.
( He lazily walks to the toilet to piss. Though the morning's
first piss titillates his mind, his body strongly feels the pain
of a long inched-away week's work. He tumbles back onto
bed and burrows down beneath the blanket.)

Another biological clock (reminds) : Hey Mister, You havent
romanced Your wife for a week now.
(This one really excites his mind and energizes his body.
Now he longingly sees his wife. She is still sleeping; he
whines to himself that her clock is too slow.)
He(talks to himself) : shall I wake her up now? no, she is
asleep; so what? even my feelings are asleep. Isnt it my
duty to wake them up? hehe
(he grins mischieviously like a villain does it to herione in
any commercial movie.)
Fanned the flame of desire,he now tries to think up an idea
to accomplish his sudden whim.
Before he pecks on her cheek,her jaw moves like a dragged
rhythm.
She(with her eyes closed) : why did You get up this early?
He(his mind stutters to hit on a reason and
he bumbles) :
bb-reak-ffast
She : huhumm, no breakfast today,straight to lunch.
He : ok, I dont want breakfast.
She : then sleep
He : no
She : whatelse
He : nothing
She : this is ugly, dont entertain any stupid thoughts now.
He : but the stupid thoughts are lovely,arent they?
(He rolls his body closer to hers)
She : huhumm
He : These weekends are pleasurable,that too we lying
awake on the bed late morning.
She : lie, i am sleeping
(she smiles playfully with eyes still closed.)
He : no,I dont lie.
She : offcourse, You are lying (she pauses for an effect)
on the bed.
He : huhumm
(She now opens her eyes and flutters the eyelids looking
at him.)
She : good morning,Sir
He : you look fresh even now.
She : Do I? what might be the reason? maybe You want
something from me.
He : nothing
She : so you dont want me?
He : shut up, I wonder how I was all those years before
meeting You; I couldnt think how I was happy,sad,joyous,...
like how I am now,though You were not there; but now
I dont think I can live without You.
She : too much of compliments are not good for my health.
He : You know, there are hours I dont think of You
completely involved in my work; there are minutes that
disturbs me reminding the fact that I miss You; then
there are seconds,though I try to dismiss them, that denudes
the reality that we are different and I am going to miss You
ever one day. Finally this moment where we are together
deceivingly threatens me, giving the glimmer of its transience.
(He burrows his head onto her umbilical region.)
He (few seconds later) : I am being boiled in a couldron of
all these emotions.
(She lifts her front part of the body to see his eyes visibly
with false emotion in her eyes.)
He : what are You looking at?
She : I just checked whether you were crying. Pitifully You
werent,no, your emotions are not enough.
She(annoyingly playful) : I was eager to see a man crying unmanly.
He : huhumm, dont You feel my love?
She : no
He : why?
She : How will I if You repeat the same lines I have said
the other day. that was awesome, I emoted perfectly with
tears. You literally copied my lines,culprit.
He (manages) : okay,okay, what to do? I dont read romantic
novels like You. But my love is true,my dear.
She(naughtily) : Is it?

1 comment:

krishna said...

allu welcome back. hmmm. a little offbeat i should say. not your usual stuff. thi has some masal to it. keep up the good work