Tuesday, September 11, 2007

love inside a man

(this content is more in my perspective..simply to share my staple view about love)

Like every man ,I too have both masculinity and femininity inside me . .Both masculinity and femininity are intangible feelings,they can only be felt within..From childhood I couldnt sense my femininity part until I see HER..since i saw her I started to feel it slowly inside me realising the completeness of a man.maybe this is the kind of new thing every male gets from his girl..This element which made me love myself more and feel the completeness mentally makes this LOVE better and different from the one my mother or sister shows towards me..In this aspect transgenders are special , they could feel both the things themself..they dont need somebody else to make them realise it.painfully this extrathing let them be socially outcasts.

I dont know whether we can quantify love or not , i suppose no. but in case of unrequitted love ,the intensity is high because the amount of pain it causes intensifies the love more..in my case SHE doesnt talk to me,but kept me always brood over her thoughts..That pains me a lot letting my love grow more..to cite an exemplar , the amount of pain a woman undergoes during pregnancy both mentally and physically makes her love towards the child more intense.

The word LOVE is derived from the latin word OVUM...so love starts when an ovum is fertilized by a sperm..obviously everybody is loved by one or more others...even the worst person in the world is loved by his mother..so its important to love someone truly rather than expecting someone to love u..my love helps me to understand myself and makes me more humane towards others..it has brought only good things out of me not vices..i have realised the same in my friends (KICHA, SURESH) love too.. i love HER , she loves somebody else , both love are beautiful,because love is beautiful..i try to respect both the love..it doesnt matter whether ur love is requitted or not , how truly u r to ur love matters a lot..thank u..

(this is only my part of conception about love..u can throw ur comments...)

19 comments:

sramalin said...

wow...aaaalllu in full flow..!! ful form/...!!whooosh..!! what a LOVEly blog..!!!!

Kalyan said...

Gr8 da aalu.. Defn of love is superb...

sridhar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sridhar said...

Awesome blog....
No one has (up to my knowledge) given such an explicating thought about love , first time in my life i am stranded argument less.I was in a trance when i read it, its worth saying divinely thoughts.But it in noway changes my position.I respect love , and i also think it is the only thing which makes homosapiens to humans . I still stand on my opinion that if u can love one , u can love everyone with such a purity.Feminism is no different with the relationship , it always offers that holy aura.Kicha said "Love does not reason" true , i have no reasons for some people's love on me , their love is as good as and pure as urs.I would say "love invariably" make us feel the feminism or the divineness in us.And also i am not with love causing pain.My love on u and on all of who i feel as friends and on some of my relatives have never caused pain , it just has woken up the godly qualities in me.U told in the last sem i have changed , yes i also started feeling that.I was not able to find it out y , now i found i started understanding the people's love on me , thanks for ur views.
Love is beautiful and makes everything beautiful. I am enjoying the beauties around me without pain.And i am sure that love that made this change is surely not on a female and it is not even mine it is just others.I am not able to color it up and differentiate between them.

I am not saying this for the argument's sake . I do not want it to be added to "sridhar always argues never accepts category".

I am sure u made me to read ur blog to say what is the other side of love and to give my own comments.I hope u understand what i am coming to say . If u do not understand there are not many who can understand my views .

signing off with love ......

RAJA said...

its nice to get that from u dhar..to some extent i can understand the way u look at it..i didnt feel the way u felt ,there lies the value of life..if u look at something in one perspective and u find that making ur life beautiful or worthwhile..then there u r..u shouldnt give it up simply because of others..everybody has to believe and respect their own aura..maybe that is how we understand ourself..we cannot expect somebody else to feel our feelings..

Senthil said...

brilliant!!nice blog!

(but who s tht SHE?)

AARUYIR YOGAA T said...

AALU, no one else could have put his /her feelings in more simpler form.. good one.. expecting more of this kind from you..

Allagappan M said...

Awesome aalu. Really good explanation.
You know, somethings are better experienced(?). I love the way you look at things, and you respect for love. You treat it more that a divine worship, awesome da.

Keep posting more.

Cheers,
Alagu

My views said...

i don have anything to tell...its simply true love which has made u write such a fantastic blog....lots of things to learn from u aalu...

Karthik.V said...

aalu..fugurungala nambatha..:)

G9 said...

love is beautiful.. and everyone shld feel it atleast once in there life time..then only everyone can understand the real feelings.. u have given a new dimension of love.. and i can juz feel it frm ur words..both pain and happiness due 2 the feeling of love in u... have no words 2 explain..hats off 2 ur true love..

krishna said...

gud one da. quite a relief to hear u speak out on a platform dat everyone can see and read. continue. and beware of ppl. many are jus interested in ur tribulations in life. so stick to it wen u write blogs.

BALAJI said...

i totally agree with your thought
- especially the last 4 sentences..
simply beautiful - as like ur thought - as like the real love : :)

RAJA said...

thank u for ur comments...some might say love is only a part of life..it is not like that,love is awesome that makes me try to understand others pain...we all are in love with someone ..but only when we discern it we become more humane towards others...

sramalin said...

ur sencond one follows almost prefectly logically to the first one...!! nice choice of words, esp ' are we overdoing the privelege of being male'...these are the failures that almost every man faces...wel put up..!! hats off to u..!! Lets LOVE ALL AROUND..!!

K1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K1 said...

riend,
i dunno if u remember me. but i am 'HER' man. i sincerely apologise for being a jerk to you in your 2nd/3rd? year. Seriously didnt know that u were this intense.

good that u are talking about ur emotions to ur mates & others and i hope that will partly help you to move on. I urge you to seek happyness in life & wish you all the best for your future. No hard feelings...

-- kadir

Bee'morgan said...

Hi Aaaalu.. ரசிக்கும் படியானதொரு பதிவு.. மிக இயல்பாகவும் எளிமையாகவும் இருந்தது.. writing is too good man.. Keep going.. வாழ்த்துக்கள்.. ! :-)

Karthikeyan said...

aalu pinnita po!!