Monday, September 17, 2007

when do i fail as a person

(i do fail at lot of things..but these failures i(we) come across every now and then..i write this simply to share my thoughts over these issue)


The other day i was happened to see few transgenders standing next to me in the bus-stop..i know they are no different from me..even then their presence brought out the defensive in me..i couldnt put up my face to theirs..i have read about them , i could understand their emotions to some extent but still i couldnt be normal with their presence..this incident apparently showed me how impotent i am in my mindset..i have had it strongly on my conscience.. is this because of the society i have been brought up in..if yes , arent we making the society...they are unhappy not because who they are biologically but because we treat them as outcasts...it is still worst in the next case..


whenever i (men) see a girl who i dont know walking on the street or standing nearby ...i have a thought popped up in my innermind making me recognize myself more as a male than as a humanbeing..this element (AAMBALANGIRA THIMURU) lets me to think about her differently sometimes in wrong sense..is it not a kind of male chauvinism...why couldnt we look at a girl more as a person rather than as someone of opposite sex...though we term this as nature..i fail here as a person..are we(men) not overdoing the privilege of being male..i presume this is why we find difficulty in understanding their tribulations..sometimes this primal failure leading to many social outrages against women..

'superiority',i capitulate to this word very often..like most of us i do seek superiority in whatever things i involve..right from the childhood this superiority complex dominates me..i dont know from where it gets seeded in my mind..sometimes it engulfs all my good shelves projecting me as a bad person to this society..we expect each our activity to be recognised by someone..for example i write this blog to be read and recognised by many..is this kind of expectation leading myself wrongly to somewhere ..i dont know whether i am trying to succeed this superiority complex to make myself more superior..

(these failures keep coming at me..i know these are all not somethings i should disappear into ...but then simply giving my thoughts over these...thank u ...please throw ur comments)





5 comments:

My views said...

Aalu its thought provoking.....i think i ve to give it a thought at least by now.......thank u

krishna said...

allu ur thoughts are very much justified. but tis not bout seeing a human being in a girl. as we've always discussed let us see ourselves in everyone. once u realise who u r den der is no gender. the physical discrimination becomes null and void. all u see is god all around u.

AARUYIR YOGAA T said...

everything about it is right but the environment in which we are doesnt really "throw an exception" to such a (in)human attitude... Atleast u have given a thought about it which millions (including me) have failed to do!!!

RAJA said...

thanks for ur comments..actually everybody does give thought to some primal problems that exist in our society,but they dont emote it to others for some reason..

sridhar said...

Aalu listen to "Sandhana poongaatre " song from Azhagiya theeye.