Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reaching out

One more conversation between two people, obviously He and She
He : Hai
She : Hello
(with a customary smile)
He : You are Pooja, right?
She : Yes
He : how is your work?
She : fine
He : You speak Tamil?
She : Yes
(with a tinge of annoyance)
He : I had guessed it.
(much like a string of random words out of an unquiet mind)
She : ohh
(an unwilling acknowledgement)
(a little gap,may be two or three seconds,yet it begs to get
broken)
He : will You talk with me for few minutes?
(The moment he said the last word, the Elevator had come to
the ground floor.)
She : what do You want?
(bit quizzically stepping out of the elevator)
He : I want to talk to You
She : about
He : me
She : I don't understand
He : You will, spare me few of your minutes.
(She feels she should have rejected it with a polite No,but
gives him a kind smile.)
He : You walk this way to Your PG, right?
She : Yes
(They slowly start to walk onto a cobbled platform beautified
with lights reflecting on the clouds of puddles.)

He : Have You seen me before on the floor?
She : maybe once or twice, but haven't really noticed You
He : actually I am not that familiar
She : ohh
He : but I have seen You many times....willingly
(She feels uneasy smelling the odour of his subject.)

He : The first few times I saw You, I hardly acknowledged You
though you were good looking
(She cuts in)

She : excuse me, I think I have to go fast.
He :
I am sorry, I didn't want to trouble You, just wanted to
share what I felt
She : I don't know, maybe you are disturbing me
He :
no, I just came to tell you that I was so misfortunate to
get disturbed
(She looks puzzled though hesitant to give attention)
He : I am attracted that You speak Tamil
She :
why?
(showing a bit of interest)
He : because I thought you were a North Indian
She : I am, but my father is a Tamilian
He : ohh, nevertheless You speak like a native speaker
She :
we do speak in Tamil at home; I am always comfortable
speaking it
He :
of course, One would be comfortable in a language one
speaks at home
She : yes
He :
even I would always prefer to talk in my mother tongue but
not now
She : why?
He : because I fear I might blabber
She : about?
He : about many things,about me,about my likings and dislikes,
about You too
She : You like me?
He : what do You mean?
She :
I don't know,what would I think if an unknown person comes
up and talks like this?
He : yes, maybe I like You, would that make You uncomfortable utterly?
She : not exactly, as long as it doesn't get into my personal domain
He : so You are going to be critical in finding out my intention
She : may not be critical, but yes more careful
He :
good, an year and half ago, I saw a girl and felt she was
attractive, so I intently tried to reach out to her but she turned
me down
(She doesn't reply, not that he expects any)

He :
I only asked her how She was, from next time onwards she
tried to avoid my presence;
(He laughs wryly)

She : Girls always find a sense of insecurity with unknown people
He :
do you feel it now?
(She stops walking, so does he)
She : Yes, I do
He : then leave, I am not compelling You to talk to me
(She looks at his face, finds him genuine;her mind warns her to
leave, but she doesn't move away)
She : perhaps, You can be more clear in what You want
He : sorry, I don't get You
She : I mean if You like me, if You find me attractive, then
I don't think so I would be comfortable with You approaching me

He : but I am not approaching You, I am just trying to reach out
She : why?
He :
to make myself more free mentally,so that next time when
I happen to see You I would give You a gentle smile instead
trying to hide myself within me;
She : why is it so?
He :because I thought You were good looking, but I do see so
many good looking people around me; then the other day,
I heard You speaking in Tamil with someone else, that
unexpected sense of beauty brought me a thread of attraction,
just like a feather caressing a sore wound on the face accidentally
She : so?
He :
nothing, one finds many things attractive in life; these night
lights are attractive, those fresh leaves with a drop of rain water at its
cusp are attractive;It is just that we have to understand it more naturally;
it is important that we are not impulsive in reaction

She : You are not clear
He : Yes, I am not, of course, these night lights seem different from
a girl; A beautiful girl attracts many men like me;one has to get rid of
it quickly, after all this is just a fabric of attraction;how could he do it?
what is wrong in trying to talk to someone he likes?
he knows he does no harm to people intentionally;
She : but still the girl feels insecure
He :
I agree, not every man is same, She runs a risk for men may
take undue advantage; but as a being of refined intelligence,
shouldn't one try not to upset the good people?
She : but the girl has her own world, she has preferences and dislikes,
You cannot simply jump into her personal space asking her to be
frank with everyone
He : Okay, I understand, so what is the solution?
She : what is the problem,firstly?
He :
There is no problem, but there is a lonely question
She : what?
He : Everyman has expectations, desires, pains,things to achieve
and finally the hopes of better future, so he goes about pursuing it
in his life; All of a sudden, if a fine thread of distraction, not big like
a tempest, but like a slow cool breeze flows in his life of desert,
wouldn't he be tranquilized for that moment? In such disturbance,
is it wrong that he longs for people's understanding?
She : how should they understand him?
He : Like how You do now giving me a small space to open up;
maybe a simple exchange of true words would help;You might
not like the person or You might already be in a relationship with
someone, it doesn't matter to share your patience for few minutes;
after all he just wants to share his thoughts;it might let the
transience of the attraction dawn on him.
These night lights attract me, I wink at them playfully;
These water droplets at the cusp of the leaves excite me,
I touch them joyfully; A girl attracts me,
shouldn't I atleast talk to her?
(a gap replete of silence fills out)
He : do You find me little weird?
She :
I don't know
He : You see, You are a good person, more than an attractive person
(she gives an empty smile)
He : ha, we have reached your PG, You can feel secure now,bye
She :
bye
(with a tone expressing the disturbed mind.)
He : ohh sorry, I have forgotten
(She stops and turns back)
He :
it was nice talking to You;
thanks for your time
She : no problem
(She starts to walk slowly lost in thoughts..)



24 comments:

瑋玲 said...

台灣性愛自影片性愛巴士線上看sex性愛85cc性愛紅爺性愛h漫畫圖20歲色情貼圖520sex貼片520情色影片520貼影區5230貼片5278 影片區5278cc影片5278cc論壇5278無碼5278貼片5278貼圖片區5278貼圖區5278圖片5278網520sex我愛78論壇4u成人卡通4u成人小遊戲24h免費貼圖區2goav35cc3d 透視美女遊戲3d 透視遊戲3d成人短片3d成人影片無碼美女視訊免費桌布下載熊貓貼圖區杜蕾斯成人

韋于倫成 said...

Years bring wisdom.......................................................

竹青 said...

5278成人色論 成人論壇,情色 成人交友 洪爺主播情人視訊 日本avdvd 1007視訊 1111無碼女優,美女圖,成人 光碟 網交聊天室 成人情色網站 0401免費視訊 成人資訊論壇 美女短片免費試看 免費a影片,性愛文學 免費影片蒼井空 日本a v短片 線上免費a片 網愛聊天室 919情色論壇 免費試看av 北台灣視訊援交影片 免費影片欣賞 34c視訊交友90739 線上視訊聊天 520聊天室meet520 85cc免費影片視訊聊天 極度色文學小說xxx383美女寫真 okav成人影城 雪之深戀 080聊天網水之浪漫 成人視訊交友 911成人 視訊交友ing 免費視訊mmshow av女優報報,性愛技巧 色情漫畫 ut聊天室90691 情色視訊交友 小老鼠咆嘯論壇分享論壇 聊天室入口 百事成人電影 ing影音視訊聊天室 aio免費aa片試看 lover99秘密情人網 視訊交友cleansing 18成人動漫畫 視訊av美女 情色視訊 av 成人動畫 18禁地戀愛遊戲 全民愛愛區 男同志聊天室

Mask said...

It was very nice ...... As if I am talking to the girl ...... "cool breeze flows in life of desert" I felt that ....... May be I should talk to that girl.....

呈均 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已 ............................................................

紫倫妍勳 said...

your english is incredible............................................................

慶天 said...

我從來不認為不同意我的看法就是冒犯..............................

RAJA said...

Thanks for Your comments.

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待 ..................................................

Kath黃rinA俊宇 said...

成功不是一個海港,而是一次埋伏許多危險的旅程。......................................................................

Amy said...

is there some prob with blog.. cos all comments r in chinese :) ..neways just to say I think u changed the end :) .. which is gr88.. n gave the girl a color of ur mind.. it m8 b bit too beautiful for her ..

楊韋以 said...

哈囉!來拜訪囉~部落格很棒^^~......................................................................

GlenS_Mielke12嘉偉17 said...

Poverty tries friends..................................................................                           

建彰建彰 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^....................................................................

靜宸靜宸 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

sf信dg豪d王d佳d玲gdw謝 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

張怡 said...

感謝您費心的分享您的生活!讓我也感同身受!..................................................................

偉軍 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

很喜歡看看別人的生活故事,謝謝您的分享哦~~............................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

謝謝您的分享~~好文值得收藏!!............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

跟您打聲招呼,願我們大家都更好!!............................................................

家榮家榮 said...

甘巴嗲!祝你愈來愈好!.................................................................

承蘋承蘋 said...

blog有留言互動才好玩~~希望留言能支持您的更新動力!!!..................................................................